Urgent: decision needed! Jumbo color?

Hi everyone,

I posted a thread before asking if I should get a reissue or jumbo. I guess I'm still a jumbo girl. I already own a black GHW jumbo, now I'm deciding between beige Claire SHW or the pre-fall burgundy SHW. Which one would you choose? Is beige jumbo holding up well? Can any owner chime in? I need to decide today thanks!

My beige jumbo gets compliments on looking good for its age. It is only two years old though and it is a seasonal caviar beige, almost a patent caviar so I don't know if this will help. I have worn it quite a bit and so far has only gained one tiny dot/permanent stain :smile: For me I guess this is good. I abuse my bags but this one I've tried to baby.

I love both colours but it depends what you wear really, if you wear more dark colours go with the burgundy. The beige WILL get transfer, especially the classic beige clair caviar. Everyone warns of this! I wore mainly light colours for the past two years so I guess that has helped.

I have that exact burgundy jumbo so I would vote for that as it is incredibly gorgeous, but I also love the look of the beige. I think for a jumbo I'd also go for a darker colour as it is more of an everyday bag and there's greater risk of colour transfer.

Hi everyone,

I posted a thread before asking if I should get a reissue or jumbo. I guess I'm still a jumbo girl. I already own a black GHW jumbo, now I'm deciding between beige Claire SHW or the pre-fall burgundy SHW. Which one would you choose? Is beige jumbo holding up well? Can any owner chime in? I need to decide today thanks!
I have beige claire jumbo and love it.....beige looks great in the summer and the winter as well.....