Urgent--> chloe's messenger bag

1. [​IMG]What do you think? It's a chloe's messenger bag. I have it on hold with bluefly.. Do you think it's worthwhile getting it? Thanks

2. It's beautiful! How much is it? I love the color!!!

3. It's $1228 + tax. but i'll have to add another 500 dollars on top of it if i have it shipped to canada.. :sad:

4. It's a really nice bag, but I wouldn't pay that much for it. I'd wait for something better to come out

5. omgoodness, i love it! I've never seen it in that color. Oohhh so prettyyyy~

6. How can it be extra 500 if you want it shipped to Canada? :sad:

7. apparently i have to pay 60+ for shipping and 400+ for custom!!

8. It's beautiful, I really want one but its hard to find places that will ship to Aus. And let's not mention the greedy customs.:mad:

9. I love it almost as much as the gaucho:love: but that shipping is :sick:

10. that's funny bc the gaucho came to mind, as well, when I saw the img!

11. before customs: worth it; after customs: not worth it

12. Agreed! There is no way I would pay that much extra for customs. What a pain :suspiciou

13. I would get the bag if I were you but I surely wouldn't pay that much for customs. Is that the best they can do for customs?

14. remind me of the goucho .. without the heavy padlock :biggrin:

15. IMO i'd pass this one.. and get a white or red gaucho instead from a local shop!!:blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice