Urgent!! Celine Mini Belt Bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, which color are you prefer? Light taupe or dark taupe?

Thank you...

Attached Files:

2. If u like them both equally, The dark one. Easier to maintain. Plus it will look so cute with professional darker outfit. Otherwise pair it with a yellow base bandeau, u are good to go for a smart casual event/shopping. Polished and easy to look after. The simplicity spirit in Celine !

3. Hi, yes i like them both! So difficult to decide. Currently in my collections more for dark color. But i'm worry if i get the light one, then dirty easier?

4. I have one in light taupe, it goes well with every outfits. And it's very easy to clean with jus a baby wipe.

5. Hi, dirty easier?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

6. Hihi anyone there??

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

7. The dark one....

8. I would choose the dark taupe.

9. I like the dark taupe

10. Dark taupe

11. The light taupe is gorgeous!!

12. Hi thank you all!!! I will go a head for the dark taupe :smile:

13. dark taupe. Easier to match with anything and easier to maintain.

Yuii_Love likes this.
  14. darn I'm just seeing this now so I'm late BUT I would have encouraged Dark Taupe as well. I have dark taupe micro luggage & adore it beyond words .The color is AMAZING. Hope you love yours & post a pic! Congrats!

Yuii_Love likes this.
  15. Prefer the dark one.

I've just bought a black one, will definitely choose the dark taupe if I see it in store. Lucky u!

Yuii_Love likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice