Urgent!! Celine Mini Belt Bag

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
If u like them both equally, The dark one. Easier to maintain. Plus it will look so cute with professional darker outfit. Otherwise pair it with a yellow base bandeau, u are good to go for a smart casual event/shopping. Polished and easy to look after. The simplicity spirit in Celine !

Yuii_Love

Jun 16, 2015
If u like them both equally, The dark one. Easier to maintain. Plus it will look so cute with professional darker outfit. Otherwise pair it with a yellow base bandeau, u are good to go for a smart casual event/shopping. Polished and easy to look after. The simplicity spirit in Celine !
Hi, yes i like them both! So difficult to decide. Currently in my collections more for dark color. But i'm worry if i get the light one, then dirty easier?

jamiiejame

May 1, 2013
I have one in light taupe, it goes well with every outfits. And it's very easy to clean with jus a baby wipe.

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
Hi thank you all!!! I will go a head for the dark taupe :smile:
darn I'm just seeing this now so I'm late BUT I would have encouraged Dark Taupe as well. I have dark taupe micro luggage & adore it beyond words .The color is AMAZING. Hope you love yours & post a pic! Congrats!

Reactions: Yuii_Love

LanCiA

Jul 1, 2016
Prefer the dark one.

I've just bought a black one, will definitely choose the dark taupe if I see it in store. Lucky u!

Reactions: Yuii_Love