Urgent - Anyone has purchase experience from Balenciaga official website?

Everstar

Apr 22, 2009
Hello guys,

I am in Cleveland, OH and could not find any Balenciaga shops in the city, so I am thinking of buying an Anthracite First through the Balenciaga official website.

Has anyone purchased any bags from that website (www.balenciaga.com)? If yes, could you let me know how long does it for you to get your bag? I will leave for Canada on September 7, so if I can get it before that it would be great. Otherwise I might not be able to order it this time.

Recently I fall in love with Balenciaga bags and feel that I have to buy myself my first Balenciaga.

Thank you all! :yahoo:

I've ordered from bal.com before and got next day or two day shipping, I think it was $25? They give you different options at check out.

Have fun!:biggrin:

Hello guys,

I am in Cleveland, OH and could not find any Balenciaga shops in the city, so I am thinking of buying an Anthracite First through the Balenciaga official website.

Has anyone purchased any bags from that website (www.balenciaga.com)? If yes, could you let me know how long does it for you to get your bag? I will leave for Canada on September 7, so if I can get it before that it would be great. Otherwise I might not be able to order it this time.

Recently I fall in love with Balenciaga bags and feel that I have to buy myself my first Balenciaga.

Thank you all! :yahoo:

I made a purchase from the website last week, very fast delivery! Got it the next working day. These are the different types of shipping methods you can choose from

Same Day Messenger: $50.00 (For Manhattan delivery only on orders made by 12 PM.)
Next Day: $35.00
Second-day: $30.00
Ground: Complimentary

Oh, and many thanks to NicoleC and Carm_. I saw your replies right after I posted my previous reply. Your answers relieve me! I will go to the website right now and place my order!

Hugs to you all!

Cheers! :yahoo:

I definitely will, Yoglood!

One quick question, just before I placed my order ten minutes ago, my hubby mentioned that the First might be a bit too small to hold my everyday stuff. I ususally don't carry a lot in my bags, but he said the First might not be wide enough from the size we saw online, which is about 2".

What do you guys think? Shall I go with a City? I know that the City and the Covered Giant City are of the same size, and they both look good to me.

Regarding the color, I love both Anthracite and Raisin. Which color should I choose for my very first Balenciaga?

Really appreciate your opinions!:confused1:

If you love Raisin, you should definitely get it first. Bal releases Anthra now just about every season but Raisin will never be produced again once it sells out. The First is pretty small. I think you should try the City if you're concerned. The City is the most popular style and it's a great starter bag. I doubt you'll stop with just one! Welcome to the forum.

First is too smll for me as well. I would go for a City. About the hardware, I will stay away from Covered Giant Hardware since the leather has potential of being rubbed off.

Thanks to you all, imonpurseblog, imlvholic, and HandbagAngel!

I think I would go for a City. The problem is, the City in Raisin is currently unavailable from the Bal official website. But I really want the Raisin now as imonpurseblog mentioned, it is just issued this season.

What should I do? :sweatdrop: