Urbane/Borough in outlets? Little reveal.

brae

Aug 2, 2013
Have you guys seen an Urbane or Borough in the outlets? If not, do you think they will ever hit? Maybe FOS?

I was in Dillards today and an amazing thing happened.
I walked to the clearance section and there it was, a little Oxblood crossbody Urbane. :faint:
I have been wanting an Urbane!

So this little guy was 25% then and extra 50% off.
I was like Whaaaaaaaat? This stuff never happens to me.
With tax it ended up being $100.

urbane_zpsa2adf306.jpg

Now that I am home I wanted to check with you guys to see if a better deal could come about?
I feel pretty lucky, but not if they all went to the outlets and there is a surplus somewhere for a better price.

Thanks, you guys!

Ps, If you're interested, I started a collection thread that features my small coach family. Link should be in my signature. :smile:

Last edited:
What Dillards was that at? Dillards never got the capsule collection so looks like that store took a return of a item they never had. Dillards didn't get urbane or borough.

What Dillards was that at? Dillards never got the capsule collection so looks like that store took a return of a item they never had. Dillards didn't get urbane or borough.
It was a Dillards in Jacksonville (in the St. John's Towncenter). I had never seen an Urbane there, so I also think it's a return.
They definitely have Boroughs though! Many of them, the new colors too. They are all 25% off right now.

It was a Dillards in Jacksonville (in the St. John's Towncenter). I had never seen an Urbane there, so I also think it's a return.
They definitely have Boroughs though! Many of them, the new colors too. They are all 25% off right now.

Well thanks for that tip. I will call our store buyer tomorrow to see if she can get her hands on one. Can you take a quick pick of the tag so I can get the sku for Dillards.

You guys are awesome, thanks for the kind words and support. Ever since I bought my first FP bag and then saw it go to an outlet pretty much a few days later, I was scarred by it. So now I am wary to buy anything from the stores.

Do you think this wold be the price if it went to an outlet? Although I don't live near a good one, I do get into FOS often.
I am afraid of overpaying. =/

Have you guys seen an Urbane or Borough in the outlets? If not, do you think they will ever hit? Maybe FOS?

I was in Dillards today and an amazing thing happened.
I walked to the clearance section and there it was, a little Oxblood crossbody Urbane. :faint:
I have been wanting an Urbane!

So this little guy was 25% then and extra 50% off.
I was like Whaaaaaaaat? This stuff never happens to me.
With tax it ended up being $100.

urbane_zpsa2adf306.jpg

Now that I am home I wanted to check with you guys to see if a better deal could come about?
I feel pretty lucky, but not if they all went to the outlets and there is a surplus somewhere for a better price.

Thanks, you guys!

Ps, If you're interested, I started a collection thread that features my small coach family. Link should be in my signature. :smile:

Good find and congrats! Did they have other styles at 25/50% off?

You guys are awesome, thanks for the kind words and support. Ever since I bought my first FP bag and then saw it go to an outlet pretty much a few days later, I was scarred by it. So now I am wary to buy anything from the stores.

Do you think this wold be the price if it went to an outlet? Although I don't live near a good one, I do get into FOS often.
I am afraid of overpaying. =/

No, no, you didn't overpay. You did very very well. Nicely done!