Urban Decay's "Perversion The Blackest-Blacker than Black 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil!

mschanel

Jul 27, 2009
Hello ladies and gents :smile:

I apologize in advance if there is already a thread regarding this new product. I couldn't find one! So basically I am a long time convert of Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero (black). It has been the only eye pencil that I've found which is the darkest, smoothest, and long lasting on my eyes. I've tried more than a handful of other praised eyeliners, but they just didn't pop as much as the 24/7 glide on. For me, liquid eye liners have proven to be a bit harsh for the daytime. To get to the point-I just received an email about Urban Decay's newest color "Perversion." I do have their liquid eye liner in this color. As the title suggests, it's supposed to be the "Blackest-black!" I am so excited, and am wondering if anyone else has tried this eye pencil! I'd love to hear your experiences (before I buy). I tend to buy in bulk (by bulk I mean 7 or 8 of them at a time lol), because I go through them relatively fast (repeated sharpening). Plus I always fear they will run out! This eye pencil is the one thing which I never leave the home without! :smile:

Here is a link for the product: http://www.urbandecay.com/24-7-glide-on-eye-pencil/122,default,pd.html

Your welcome! I LOVE this darker black. I've actually been using both Perversion and the older Zero simultaneously lol! I line with "perversion" along my upper lashes, and with "zero" on the lower. I guess because I prefer a softer line for the bottom. I hope you like it!