Urban Decay Naked Palette Combinations

firstaid

O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
Looks like alot of ladies here have the UD Naked Palette. I was wondering what your favorite combinations of shadows are to create looks, from simple everyday looks to night time looks. I am hoping this thread helps out newbies (like me) discover new ways to use the Naked palette.

Toasted or Hustle on the lid, Naked in the crease/blend, Virgin to highlight.
Sin as a wash, Sidecar in the crease, Smog in the outer-v & crease.
Virgin to highlight, Sin on the lid, Naked in the socket, Buck in the crease.

I haven't been experimenting too much (just got mine!) but for a simple everyday look I tried Sin all over the lid, Naked in the crease, Buck slightly in the outer V and Virgin to highlight.

I really want to try something dramatic like Toasted all over the lid, blended up into the crease w/ a bit of Naked and Toasted smudged on the lower lash line.

toasted on the lid, hustle in crease, and virgin highlight *my favorite*

smog on lid, dark horse in crease, and sin highlight

half baked on 3/4 of inner eyelid, smog on the rest of the outter lid, dark horse in crease, virgin highlight

My everyday makeup combination is half baked all over lid and above my lash line and outer v I put dark horse :smile: I use buck for my eyebrows.

A little off topic but completely related!
I just stumbled on pictures the NAKED 2 PALETTE!!! :smile: looks soo awesome!

My everyday makeup combination is half baked all over lid and above my lash line and outer v I put dark horse :smile: I use buck for my eyebrows.

A little off topic but completely related!
I just stumbled on pictures the NAKED 2 PALETTE!!! :smile: looks soo awesome!

had to search to find them...looks pretty but I am soooo saturated (gloriously) in e/s right now I don't think I need this right now, LOL!

OK back on topic, hee:
Sidecar is my favorite...all over the lid and up into the crease with Sin for highlight!

XXXOO PG

I did this one today (thank you TiffanyD!). But I skipped the Whiskey/brown liner on the lower lashes, and just went for the black Annabelle Smoothliner, since Zero never appears dark enough on me. :happydance: Just the eyeshadow; I found something warmer on the lips worked better for the look.

http://youtu.be/PkZqkChfT40

Great combos all. I love Hustle on the lid, Buck in the crease, Virgin as highlight, Half Baked on inner corner and Creep in outer V. Really pretty for a night out.

Smog all over the lid, naked in the crease to blend out smog and Virgin as highlighter with thick slightly winged out brown eyeliner. I love this and its my go to look.