Urban Decay Friends and Family-30% off

Carlat00

Apr 27, 2009
Thanks!

I use the primer potion and I can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it for a few years and my eye makeup NEVER creases.

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
Thanks!

I use the primer potion and I can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it for a few years and my eye makeup NEVER creases.
thanks. i'm getting one for my mom as well. do you think it will work well for her? she is in her late 50's and regularly has a hard time with shadows creasing.

i am picking up a shadow box for my hair stylist who loves UD. i know she'll love it! :yahoo:

couponmakeup

Dec 12, 2008
US
thanks. i'm getting one for my mom as well. do you think it will work well for her? she is in her late 50's and regularly has a hard time with shadows creasing.

i am picking up a shadow box for my hair stylist who loves UD. i know she'll love it! :yahoo:
Does she have oily lids? I'm a fan of the primer potion so I think you should get one for your mom too. If she doesn't like it, you could always use it for yourself. :smile:

lambiekins

O.G.
Apr 24, 2009
Long Island
Thank you! I just bought some eye shadows. Free shipping over $50!

But I did notice a side note during checkout that said due to high traffic, orders may take up to 5 days to be processed. Oh well! :winkiss:

Carlat00

Apr 27, 2009

I honestly had the oiliest lids ever and by the end of the day my makeup was all creased and yucky! Obviously being older her skin is different, but I think it will work just fine. :smile:

kittyy

Addict of all sorts!
O.G.
May 4, 2007
New York City
Thank you! I just bought some eye shadows. Free shipping over $50!

But I did notice a side note during checkout that said due to high traffic, orders may take up to 5 days to be processed. Oh well! :winkiss:
I ordered around 11:30 AM yesterday and got shipping confirmations this morning! :yahoo:

borbanaicha

Apr 15, 2009
New York City
There's actually an Urban Decay sale at Hautelook right now for 50% off retail price. The items are very limited but check it out if you'd like :smile:

I'm trying my best to stay on my makeup ban!

designeraddict

Designer denim <3
Jul 30, 2008
TX
Ive already put in my order, and I jumped the gun on the Ink for Eyes in empire. Has anyone used it before? It is comparable to Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner? I love BB's gel eyeliners!