Review Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

I love UDPP. I definitely notice a difference when I don't use it. I even dab a little under my eyes to help my under eye concealer stay and not crease.

Recently I tried Benefit Stay Don't Stray to see how it stacked up, and that stuff burned my eyes! I will definitely be sticking with my UDPP!

I love the original urban decay primer. When I ran out, I decided to try urban decay primer in "eve." The original formula is definitely better. With the "eve" version, I constantly have to fix my eye makeup - there is almost no difference between wearing the primer and no primer. Will definitely go back to the original primer.

I had the original primer in the "genie bottle" and it worked great. Then I got the "tooth paste" kind of packaging an it caused me like a white head in my inner corner lid, that I can't get rid of, I don't know what it is. Also the consistency is more liquid and greasy than the other formula. It's still halfway full and I am not using it anymore. Thumbs down for the new version.

I love UD Primer Potion. When I recently got the De-Slick setting spray from UD online, they sent a little sample card of the Primer Potion. I know I love it, so I passed the sample on to a girl I work with. She used it all up within about a week, and loved it so much that she ordered herself a full-size tube.

I've used both the old, wand style UDPP and the new tube kind and haven't noticed a difference, as I know some people have reported.

IMO, this is the best primer I've used. The LORAC one comes close, but I prefer UDPP. I have oily lids and very deep creases and this is the only way I can keep my shadow crease free all day.

I actually really like this product. I first fell in love with it when I tried the included travel size that came with the original Naked palette. I was so impressed that I went out and bought it in the full size, and I've been using it ever since!