Urban Decay Discontinuing Naked Palette!!

Nov 30, 2008
:amazed::sad::confused1:

This is so sad! The Naked Palette has become such a staple for many. Thank goodness I have 4 or 5 of them that will last a while, but this is like the end of an era!
It's unclear to me whether they are just referring to the original or discontinuing all of the Naked palettes.

I know there's a lot of other palettes out there, but I already love other UD products so it will be hard to move onto something else just for shadows! Plus I find a lot of others too "kitchy" for me.

Has anyone else heard this yet? What do you use or what will you use?

https://www.thisisinsider.com/urban...facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-insider-main

Reactions: Venice04
Yes! I am shocked! I never thought they would get rid of the original. That's crazy! I was wondering why Sephora had it on sale when I was looking for the "Weekly Wow". I did a search just to see if it was some sort of sale by Urban Decay, and I came across article after article about the discontinue. Everywhere seems to be sold out online. My stores around me have it in stock. I bought 2 for myself and for my daughter (don't want to take more than I need). Urban decay is my favorite brand. I find it wears well on my skin.

So far it is only the original. All others stay for now. I'm curious to see what they release in it's place. I'm not much for palettes, but this summer they got me with the "Beached" line!

I don't really understand why they would discontinue it. First of all, it's many peoples favourite out of the entire Naked palette range and also, it just doesn't make sense to me... why do you discontinue #1 and keep the rest? Like, either get rid of the complete Naked line or leave it as it is..

One of my first real eyeshadow pallets when I started wearing makeup was the naked pallet and it’s a good pallet but after exploring brands like Charlotte tilbury, Dior, Chanel and MAC I can definitely feel the difference especially with the “pigment” however I do still use a lot of urban decay products and I usually buy their more colorful eyeshadow pallets because I love doing a purple or green vibrant Smokey eye if I go out :smile:
But what I originally wanted to say about the naked pallet being discontinued is that there was a lot of things that should be improved like for example the pigment and maybe the colors as well. I have a feeling that when they do either re-formulate the whole pallet or come out with something new is going to be a massive success!