Review Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Product name/shade: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

Review: These eye pencils glide on smooth, are so creamy and best of all - waterproof! There are lots of colors to choose from and they're all vibrant and rich.

Price: $17 unless purchasing in a set

Will purchase again: Yes!

Where to find it: Beauty retailers such as Sephora and ULTA, also available online on some beauty sites.

I have been wearing these eyeliners for about 2 years. I LOVE them. I have Electric, Honey, Deviant and Lucky. Electric is a bright turquoise, Honey is gold, Deviant is an Electric Blue and Lucky is a light Bronze. I use them as liners and since they are so creamy I sometimes use them all over my lid.

I bought the UD book of shadows II and there is a brown (bourbon) and a black (zero) one of these in there... tried the brown for the first time today - LOVE it so far! So easy to apply, I just hope it stays put! I normally never wear pencil eyeliner because it always ends up on my upper lid.

Well, so far so good! I've sweat today, I've cried today... and it's STILL on and not on the top of my eyelid! I'm very pleased! I may have found my saving grace in pencil eyeliners! WOOOOOOOOOOT

^^ I have the my eye on the Superstash! I want to get them all! Individually, they are pricey but it does take a long time to go through them. The set should be a must-have foor all the 24/7 pencil fans out there!