Review Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Product name/shade: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

Review: These eye pencils glide on smooth, are so creamy and best of all - waterproof! There are lots of colors to choose from and they're all vibrant and rich.

Price: $17 unless purchasing in a set

Will purchase again: Yes!

Where to find it: Beauty retailers such as Sephora and ULTA, also available online on some beauty sites.

janice

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
I have been wearing these eyeliners for about 2 years. I LOVE them. I have Electric, Honey, Deviant and Lucky. Electric is a bright turquoise, Honey is gold, Deviant is an Electric Blue and Lucky is a light Bronze. I use them as liners and since they are so creamy I sometimes use them all over my lid.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
I bought the UD book of shadows II and there is a brown (bourbon) and a black (zero) one of these in there... tried the brown for the first time today - LOVE it so far! So easy to apply, I just hope it stays put! I normally never wear pencil eyeliner because it always ends up on my upper lid.

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
^^ I have the my eye on the Superstash! I want to get them all! Individually, they are pricey but it does take a long time to go through them. The set should be a must-have foor all the 24/7 pencil fans out there!