Uptown Saint Laurent - Small

Partsygirl

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,

I have been contemplating getting the YSL Uptown Small bag (mock croc-black) for my daily office use but I do not see a lot of comments/videos on it. I do not carry a lot of stuff and I have a separate laptop bag. It seems like a good alternative to a Nano/Baby Sac de Jour for those who prefer it with a zipper. Anybody here own this bag? What are your thoughts on it?

Attachments

• 8F2B2D80-A3E5-4807-9097-3B1812FDED82.jpeg
    8F2B2D80-A3E5-4807-9097-3B1812FDED82.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Sammi88x
Hi,

I have been contemplating getting the YSL Uptown Small bag (mock croc-black) for my daily office use but I do not see a lot of comments/videos on it. I do not carry a lot of stuff and I have a separate laptop bag. It seems like a good alternative to a Nano/Baby Sac de Jour for those who prefer it with a zipper. Anybody here own this bag? What are your thoughts on it?
Hi it is one of the newer YSL designs so there are not many reviews. However it is an absolutely stunning, classic style. The croc embossed will also be very durable. :smile:

Hi,

Not sure if you are still interested in getting the bag, but in case you are the small uptown croc is currently on sale in YSL. It’s in dusty grey color though (rather than the black you were looking for).
Personally I found it a bit too small, so went with the Manhattan bag instead.