Uptown (grey) or Envelope (Taupe)

Partsygirl

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,

I just want to get your opinion on these two bags. Which one would you go for?

Would the uptown in this color work for a non-office setting? Perhaps even when wearing something slightly rugged? I am torn only because there is a big sale so I am seriously considering it
The envelope looks like it could be a bit more versatile (office/non-office) and the color is subdued enough even with the logo.

Your thoughts?

FB3E99CD-B1C2-4F1A-BCA8-FBC47630FD45.jpeg

22A16F59-0C25-475A-8BC6-8A88255E1399.png

Both are very beautiful! I don’t have either bag, but I think for the combination of office/non-office i would like that Uptown! Especially since it has that clutch option to take separately on a night out. I think it looks so classy!

Reactions: nycgirl79
Both are very beautiful! I don’t have either bag, but I think for the combination of office/non-office i would like that Uptown! Especially since it has that clutch option to take separately on a night out. I think it looks so classy!

I totally agree!

Hi @eggz716 and @nycgirl79 ,

Thank you for the advice! Sometime before reading your comments, I pulled the trigger and bought the Taupe Envelope! The reason is that I really wanted the Uptown in black croc and was prepared to wait a few months or until it goes on sale. Now I am having doubts as the Dusty Grey Uptown seems like the best of both :sad: not sure if I can still do anything at this point.

What do you think is the biggest drawback of the Envelope?