Upsetting first world problem

Apr 1, 2014
I bought a preloved, like new Audacieuse MM from Yoogis. I fell in love with it. I have been using it for about three weeks now. But, while I was out to dinner, I noticed bad cracking on both sides of the handle. I don't know what to do or think. I'm assuming that this will get worse with time and use?

(

There is a Youtube video DLSMommy she talked about how she bought the Audacieuse and used it for 1 month and her handle cracked, she took it to LV and they replaced with a new one. It's an LV defect. You should bring yours in to the boutique. Good luck. If you want to see her Youtube video so she can tell you herself it's the one named Mono Artsy and Empreinte Artsy. She returned the Audacieuse and got Artsy instead. Hope this helps.

There is a Youtube video DLSMommy she talked about how she bought the Audacieuse and used it for 1 month and her handle cracked, she took it to LV and they replaced with a new one. It's an LV defect. You should bring yours in to the boutique. Good luck. If you want to see her Youtube video so she can tell you herself it's the one named Mono Artsy and Empreinte Artsy. She returned the Audacieuse and got Artsy instead. Hope this helps.
Thank you for the tip! I will definitely check it out. Unfortunately, they do not make the Audacieuse anymore so they can't quite just replace the purse for me :sad: I will have to go visit and see what they say.

No, it definitely wasn't there. It was one of the things that I actively looked for when I first opened the package.
Awww... what a bummer! As OP suggested, I would def check in with the boutique... maybe the handle can be replaced? My leather goods manager told me that the spare parts/ retired colors are available for 7 years after something has been retired. GLD! Let us know what happens....

It obviously needs to be reglazed. I wonder if the previous owner stored it somewhere too hot or too cold which dried it out. Then it wasn't used until you bought it, which resulted in cracking. My Aud PM is over 2 yrs old and no cracking.

Still waiting to hear back. But, it does not look promising. My SA texted me to ask for the name of the original purchaser or date of purchase. I might just have to take it to another location.

Not feeling the warm and fuzzies with my current LV boutique anymore. My husband's wallet started to peel and split apart just after two months. They reglazed it for free. The glazing started coming off that same week. They're sending it in for reglazing yet again. They won't replace it or give me store credit. They said if it happens yet again, they will just have to keep resending it in. Kind of annoying.