upset :(

^^ What she said.

!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's only three Gucci outlets in the U.S.--Cabazon, Woodbury in New York, something in New Jersey. I called Cabazon first, but they were out of mono wool scarves, and so was New York. BUT NEW JERSEY WASN'T! :} : pumps fist :

They've got brown, black, and light grey left! The mono on the brown and black are more faint because of the darker color, so it shows a lot on the light grey. Incase anyone wants to get one, now you have a better idea!

I ordered the gray, grey? one today (!!!!!!) and they already shipped it out today too, plus shipping was just 10 bucks!

Someone out there in tPF land should call and get one too!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO MUCH luvednotspoiled, I've been eyeing this scarf, well the cashmere version, ever since Oct/Nov when I saw it on bluefly, and now it's coming!! Eeeeeee! :}

as my signature says , i live really close to the gucci outlet , i guess i am really lucky . i tend to go every othr saturday . when i got there last saturday , they had a new shipment , some cute guccisima , but the others were canvas . i do not like the canvas , had a baf experience with mine. but if u guys are looking for something specific .. email me , i dont mind looking for you.

LVCHANELFANATIC YOURE SO SWEET!!!!!!!! :smile: man im always looking for a new bag! Let me know whenever something cutes there pleaseeeeee! Then i can always just order it by phone as snoopylaughs found out!!! Right now im looking for a bag to hold my laptop!!!

btw i cant believe they had guccisma! I was so very dissapointed when i went, i was so ready to buy a bag or two and i oculdnt find ANYTHING!!! Man im so very jealous of you!!!!!!!

as my signature says , i live really close to the gucci outlet , i guess i am really lucky . i tend to go every othr saturday . when i got there last saturday , they had a new shipment , some cute guccisima , but the others were canvas . i do not like the canvas , had a baf experience with mine. but if u guys are looking for something specific .. email me , i dont mind looking for you.

By any chance do you remember what guccisima they had and how much it was

Thanks so much

LVCHANELFANATIC YOURE SO SWEET!!!!!!!! :smile: man im always looking for a new bag! Let me know whenever something cutes there pleaseeeeee! Then i can always just order it by phone as snoopylaughs found out!!! Right now im looking for a bag to hold my laptop!!!

btw i cant believe they had guccisma! I was so very dissapointed when i went, i was so ready to buy a bag or two and i oculdnt find ANYTHING!!! Man im so very jealous of you!!!!!!!

no problem .. i know how us fanatics are ... i didnt know that there was only 3 gucci outlet in the US.. i guess i am lucky .. know that i go so much , i refuse to buy my bags at the full price. here is my email .. if ur looking for something email me: [email protected]

By any chance do you remember what guccisima they had and how much it was

Thanks so much
in the guccissima they had 2 , a black leather pelham for around $1100 and a large brown hobo for $729 ( its the same look as the princy hobo , just not metallic ) . i was contimplating the getting the brown one , but i walked away .

and it the brit , they had 2 as well.. the solid black med shoulder bag , and another one in off white .

let me know if you are interested in any , i will be more then happy to pick it up for you.
email : [email protected]

in the guccissima they had 2 , a black leather pelham for around $1100 and a large brown hobo for $729 ( its the same look as the princy hobo , just not metallic ) . i was contimplating the getting the brown one , but i walked away .

and it the brit , they had 2 as well.. the solid black med shoulder bag , and another one in off white .

let me know if you are interested in any , i will be more then happy to pick it up for you.
email : [email protected]

Oh man how I would love to get the Pelham. I just can't right now. I just bought 2 new LV's this week.

The Brown Hobo is it the same one as I have here?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/beljwl/Sammy1685.jpg

OMG I can't believe they have both of those bags especially the Pelham (my fav bag but just so expensive). When I bought my Brown Princy Guccissima my SA said that bag never goes on sale. It just goes to show you how little the SA's know. And I did not buy it that long ago. Actually I am using it today.

AHH you're so sweet LVChanelFanatic!! I think I'll be sending an e-mail your way! You certainly are lucky to live next to it! If I was you, I'd go that often too! I go a lot for places around me all the time!