Upset with Sex and The City...I thought I had watched everything !

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Im upset with sex and the city. I have watched every episode from Start to Finish and then today I go on youtube and find this YouTube - Sex & The CiTy (Carrie Boutique Dior Paris)
a scene where carrie goes back in Dior to Find her necklace...so is this an Extra scene that isnt on the English DVD's ???....are there more :wtf: :wtf: am I missing out ?...also I noticed that on the English DVD's, the alternative endings are not on, I found out about these on youtube also. This is because HBO does not own the English DVD's or something and the american ones are totally different to the English DVD's. Have a look at the attachments 1=English...2=american

Attachments

• SATC UK.jpg
    SATC UK.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 51
  • SATC US.jpg
    SATC US.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 58
yeah LOL lots of scenes and alternative endings...theres even one where she says that shes married Alex :confused1: . Go and search the user "Totallyamazing" on youtube, thats me, I dont have any vids but in my favourites there are some sex and the city scenes and alternative endings. :smile:

Really???:wtf:
I have the English version and I had no idea that there were alternative endings. I'll definitely go and check youtube!!
Thanks so much for the info Socialite!!:nuts:

I don't have the collectors edition but my normal dvd has the alternate endings too. I prefer the actual ending too. At least it ended well, I wish there could be more. Can't get enough. Hehe