Upset over my shoes!

Matt, In the meantime, run to the store on your tender feet and buy Band-Aid or Dr. Scholl blister bandages. These things are amazing. I always keep them in my medicine chest. They adhere for days and provide excellent protection to blisters once they have formed. You can use them over potential blister spots to prevent blisters or cover up blisters that have formed. Once you stick it on, you won't believe how you can't feel the blister pain even if you poke directly on the blister! I discovered them when in Vegas and walking all over town in (unsensible) snakeskin heels!

Matt, In the meantime, run to the store on your tender feet and buy Band-Aid or Dr. Scholl blister bandages. These things are amazing. I always keep them in my medicine chest. They adhere for days and provide excellent protection to blisters once they have formed. You can use them over potential blister spots to prevent blisters or cover up blisters that have formed. Once you stick it on, you won't believe how you can't feel the blister pain even if you poke directly on the blister! I discovered them when in Vegas and walking all over town in (unsensible) snakeskin heels!
:yes: Those things are terrific, great recomendation DS.