Upset at Gucci and disappointed at louis

Charmie

Jun 2, 2013
Here's my story. Went to gucci and boy did I feel neglected. Talk about cold reception. Two sa chatting among themselves and paying me no mind and another sa helping someone else. Turns out that sa helped me after she finished with the other customer. And she had no clue about her products. She had to bring out the store's iPad so I can access the website and show her what bags I was talking about. Geez like really. Ended up leaving 'cause I just wasn't sure if I really would love any of their bags.

Hopped over to louis for a more enjoyable experience. I was greeted the minute I walked in. Much better reception that's for sure. But then disappointed to find out the Bersace rosebery pm was discontinued. He originally brought out the mm and I said not that one 'cause I didn't like the handle and how the strap was hooked. He went on the system and saw code 99 which means discontinued. He didn't even know himself.

That's it and sorry for it being so drawn out and letting me rant and rave. Going back to somerset tomorrow so maybe there will be a reveal after all this. Tried out the metis and shhh..a ferragamo.

Were you at Somerset in Troy tonight? I was there briefly with my three girls. The glazing on my insolite Wallet is coming off. Hoping they will fix it for free.
That's where I was and plan to go back today. Still undecided so need to try it on again. Hopefully they're able to help you with the glazing on your insolite. If you recently purchased it, I think they should fix it for free. Good luck to you.

I thought the Besace Rosebery only came in one size. Maybe he showed you the Bergamo MM by mistake!
You're right. OMG!! I didn't even check my notes on my phone. And please don't laugh at that 'cause who knows when you pop into the boutique. How stupid of me?! Good thing I'm going back anyway so I'll make sure to ask. But you would think he would have caught what I was saying a about the handles and strap and realized it was the Bersace rosebery. Even though he may have he messed up, he was certainly more sociable than the sa at gucci.

ferragomo + gucci = would never pay full retail. like everything they have goes on sale every season.
Update everyone. Went back today and I got my Christmas gift curtesy of hubby. Trying to upload photo and it's not going. Will try again when I get home so look out for my new thread. I'm a happy camper.

Here's my story. Went to gucci and boy did I feel neglected. Talk about cold reception. Two sa chatting among themselves and paying me no mind and another sa helping someone else. Turns out that sa helped me after she finished with the other customer. And she had no clue about her products. She had to bring out the store's iPad so I can access the website and show her what bags I was talking about. Geez like really. Ended up leaving 'cause I just wasn't sure if I really would love any of their bags.

Hopped over to louis for a more enjoyable experience. I was greeted the minute I walked in. Much better reception that's for sure. But then disappointed to find out the Bersace rosebery pm was discontinued. He originally brought out the mm and I said not that one 'cause I didn't like the handle and how the strap was hooked. He went on the system and saw code 99 which means discontinued. He didn't even know himself.

That's it and sorry for it being so drawn out and letting me rant and rave. Going back to somerset tomorrow so maybe there will be a reveal after all this. Tried out the metis and shhh..a ferragamo.
I totally understand where you're coming from. Bad service can turn you off from shopping, even if you love the brand. Yesterday I was shopping at one of my favorite brand's boutiques. When I asked about gift receipts from one SA, her lack of knowledge and her attitude completely turned me off. I can shop and walk for hours and hours, but ineffective SAs I cannot stand.