Upscale clothing brands for teenagers?

how refreshing to hear this from a teenager! i agree with you... :yes:

teenagers should be fashionable in a non-opulent sort of way.. just my 2 cents, but i think a person should dress what he/she is worth. In other words, (and i do NOT mean for this to be a put down of any sort), i find it wrong for a kid to want to be dressed head to toe in something that screams professionalism that he/she obviously does not posess.

i think juicy couture, diesel, miss sixty are appropriate! :tup: besides, u should enjoy that time in your life when u can pull off ANY price tag!

I agree with See by Chloe and MBMJ. Their clothes are fun, chic and stylish. They're also fairly different, so depending on what style your teen prefers, there's plenty to choose from.

I think the majority of designers have a "teen" spinoff brand - and they're all pretty cute!

Ralph Lauren, Marc by Marc Jacobs etc. as other suggested. Personally, i find i can shop at normal department stores and just find more youthful (or whatever) clothes in the general brands for adults. i don't dress like most of my friends in terms of brands though(I have two friends who absolutly adore Roxy/bilalbong etc and think its a bit weird i own nothing from there....).

I don't think it's a question of clothing brands... it's a question of the pieces u choose... U can look great if u are 17 years old and wearing a pair of Dolce jeans with a yellow (this colour just sounded young to me :P) trench from Burberry and look like an old lady with a tweed twin set from FCUK (or a similar brand)..

I think as a teenager myself it is stupid to buy branded clothes as I have seen in myself such a big change in my fashion sense in the past year. I did the whole designer brand only thing with marc jacobs, burberry and chloe pieces and it just was not worth it. The money could be better spent going out with friends and having fun IMO you only live once

I'm 20 and wear a lot of Marc by Marc Jacobs, 3.1 Phillip Lim, See by Chloe and Rag & Bone. I have the occasional dressy piece by designers that I really love like Zac Posen but I definately think I'm too young for certain brands such as Prada, Bottege Veneta etc. no matter how much I love their clothes. For everyday, I'll shop at Topshop and maybe H&M but that's about it. I do think that you get what you pay for in terms of quality and design. Purses are my complete weakness though and as long as I'm dressed young enough, I see no reason why I can't rock a Chanel bag :smile: