UPS tracking says "Delivered", but no package received

pinkberry_

Mar 19, 2019
I was expecting a Monogram Recto Verso cardholder today and was super excited... I kept checking my UPS tracking page and my Arlo camera to see if any UPS truck was approaching. Then all of a sudden I see a "Delivered" showing in my tracking page, but I checked my Arlo cameras and no one was here?!? The "Proof of Delivery" says "SIG ON FILE". What does that mean?!

When I try to open a claim on the UPS site, it denies me because it says the package is "Still in transit"... Ugh how should I approach LV to get them to send me another cardholder? My Arlo only saves video when there is motion... so the "supposed" delivery time I really don't have video footage of. I only have videos of the time before and after whenever it detected motion.

If anyone has any experience with something similar I'd appreciate your insight. Thank you!

edit: It finally got delivered 3 hours after it said it was "Delivered"... rejoice! I apologize for the false alarm... Still don't like UPS :/

Last edited:
I would take some screen shots of the delivered notice page and also one of the Still in Transit page. That way, you’d at least have evidence of conflicting information. Hopefully, those both have dates and times on them. SIG ON FILE means they have a “signature on file” for delivery purposes. During Covid, a lot of my packages that would normally ask for my signature, were delivered without the driver having me sign. I asked and was told that they weren’t having anyone sign at that time so they avoid contact. That was awhile back. Now, they sometimes request a signature and sometimes they don’t, and it doesn’t seem that its based on the value of the item......

I think you could also call the store, give them the shipping number from the website and see if they think it’s ”been delivered” or “still in transit”. It‘s their account and they probably have dealt with shipping issues before. . .

Hi looking for advice.
UPS had lost my package as it was suppose to be delievered OCT.15 but NEVER updated since Oct.10, by oct.21 and still no updated I had contacted LV for help. They opened a dispute and i called back about 5 days later and then got an email for a return product. Called LV again and was told this is for my refund. I got my refund and was told to order the bag again. So I did on Oct.30.
MY NEW bag is now coming and so I decided to check my lost package for the hell of it and I now see it has updated from Oct.10 to Oct.31 and is im guessing on the way? HELP WHAT DO i do??

Hi looking for advice.
UPS had lost my package as it was suppose to be delievered OCT.15 but NEVER updated since Oct.10, by oct.21 and still no updated I had contacted LV for help. They opened a dispute and i called back about 5 days later and then got an email for a return product. Called LV again and was told this is for my refund. I got my refund and was told to order the bag again. So I did on Oct.30.
MY NEW bag is now coming and so I decided to check my lost package for the hell of it and I now see it has updated from Oct.10 to Oct.31 and is im guessing on the way? HELP WHAT DO i do??
I had this happen with a key pouch! It was routed all around the country before it got delivered. However, I couldn't see that tracking info until the day before. It appeared to be lost for a month. When it arrived, it wasn't in great condition and I exchanged it in store. They didn't refund me so it's not the same as your situation though. Since you were refunded, I would call Client Services and arrange a return. Now you have two to choose from so that's a good thing!

Just to add on to my story about the key pouch, UPS conducted an investigation and ended up calling me. They had a picture of the truck at my house. I said yes, I did receive it, a month after it was supposed to come and was reported lost! By the time they investigated, I had already exchanged it in store. But I agree, wait till u have both. Then u have 2 to choose from. Return the other.