UPS man came with a bag to replace Rose Mabel.....

i love it! its so pretty and unusual! congrats! what kind of leather is it? goatskin or soft grain?..and it has silver hardware!..i want one too....can i just ask if was £416 from the outlet? and do they have any more left?

Congratulations to a great bag! It is a lovely color and it really suits the Mabel bag!

When I was (much) younger I used to have a jumpsuit in that color, now when the jumpsuit is making a comeback on the catwalk I wish I have keep it :supacool:

i love it! its so pretty and unusual! congrats! what kind of leather is it? goatskin or soft grain?..and it has silver hardware!..i want one too....can i just ask if was £416 from the outlet? and do they have any more left?
hi there - its soft goat, quite a bit softer than the black goatskin. I got a bit confused over price - i had to get mine from SM as i was doing an exchange it was £455 reduced ffrom £650 - but i know they had one at Bicester on Friday and i'm sure she said that one was £416 but i may be wrong. thanks for your comments !