UPS lost my Hautelook package :(

mrsswns

O.G.
Oct 22, 2010
I purchased a set of hair products from Carol's Daughter on Hautelook.com. Today I got an email from them saying that my order had been shipped from the warehouse. I immediately went to the tracking number to see when I could expect to get the package and it said it had been delivered last Friday! I have had issues with UPS before delivering my packages to the wrong house but luckily I have honest neighbors who return the package to me. Since it was "delivered" five days ago, I would think that someone would have brought back to me by now.

I contacted Hautelook and they said they would file a claim with UPS but I'm really disappointed because I was looking forward to getting the products.

Has anyone had this issue before? Will I be compensated and who will be the one to compensate me? I hope Hautelook can send me what I originally ordered.

I lost a package from J. Crew, I called them up they replaced it and filed a claim with UPS. I didn't have to do anything.

But with Hautelook, since the stock is limited you might not get a replace, they will probably just refund your money...

I didn't have this issue with Hautelook, or UPS for that matter, but I ordered a pearl bracelet about a month or so ago which was shipped USPS. I kept checking the tracking # until it finally said delivered, but I was in the same boat, it wasn't at my house. For some reason, I kept thinking that I'd give it a couple of more days, and sure enough on the 3rd or 4th day that it had already been "delivered" it actually showed up! I don't know why it was marked as delivered before it actually was, but don't loose all hope just yet, it's possible it may show up in a day or two. Since it's been 5 days, I think you did the right thing by calling them (I told myself I'd give it a week from the "delivered" date) to let them know what's going on. Good luck!

this happened to me. I purchased a current elliot cargo pants and it says it was delivered on the 3rd of december.. i did NOT receive this item. I contacted black label boutique about the missing package and they offered absolutely no help and just said that they do not resend merchandise so i should just check with my post office because it is out of their hands.

this happened to me. I purchased a current elliot cargo pants and it says it was delivered on the 3rd of december.. i did NOT receive this item. I contacted black label boutique about the missing package and they offered absolutely no help and just said that they do not resend merchandise so i should just check with my post office because it is out of their hands.

Ugh sorry to hear that. When I contacted Hautelook luckily they were helpful. They said they would file the complaint with UPS and that they would contact me when they knew more.

Ugh sorry to hear that. When I contacted Hautelook luckily they were helpful. They said they would file the complaint with UPS and that they would contact me when they knew more.

This happened to me as well..
I was told the package refused upon delivery..
(?)
It was shipped from their warehouse then to FL
(I live in SCAL)..
at some point someone refused delivery then supposedly it went
back to their warehouse..
they did credit my account..
thankfully I could do without the item...

UPS sometimes uses the same number over, so it shows delivered because it had once been delivered, so I called to ask about the package and then it was delivered to me, and showed delivered again on the website. So confusing.

I think here in Chicago I lose about one out of every 5 packages. Right now I am waiting for my McQueen package with baited breath. Usually the store will refund my money or reship but I'm at my wits' end with UPS. They have a serious problem with either people stealing or routing problems. I don't really care which, I just tell people to ship FedEx whenever possible.

I think here in Chicago I lose about one out of every 5 packages. Right now I am waiting for my McQueen package with baited breath. Usually the store will refund my money or reship but I'm at my wits' end with UPS. They have a serious problem with either people stealing or routing problems. I don't really care which, I just tell people to ship FedEx whenever possible.

Sometimes I wonder who is delivering my packages because some of the things that these UPS people do are just careless. I have had packages delivered to other houses when the package clearly shows my address and my house number is clearly labeled. The other day I was shocked by the carelessness of them again. I had a package delivered on a rainy day and they left it outside just sitting in the rain. The thing that bothers me about this is I have a foyer. There is no reason why they shouldn't have put it in there. Common sense.

ive called my local post office four times (each day) the past two days and i am getting no help from them! they say the package shows delivered on the 3rd but on the 4th it says out for delivery... they cannot find my package though.

ive called my local post office four times (each day) the past two days and i am getting no help from them! they say the package shows delivered on the 3rd but on the 4th it says out for delivery... they cannot find my package though.

Hopefully it is just misplaced for now. Maybe it will show up and they can give you more answers.

they lost my packages but hautelook seems very nice they refunded me and gave me $20 credit for each item that i didnt recive !!! :yahoo: but do tell them you were looking forward to it so they give you something also