UPS delivered Cyclade Work!!! Too Much Blue???

lisag

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Oh my... I really thought I wanted this bag but now I am just wondering if it is not me!!! Should I return it or a store credit or keep it and eventually sell it?

Do you think Cyclade will hold it's value?? I have to make a quick decision!!!!!
Thanks for any advice!!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
I think cyclade is great for spring/summer. If you think its too much in the work, you should probably return it and get something smaller or a different color!

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
i love this color. but I don't buy a bag for the resale value, I buy because I love it. there are no guaranties that any bag will hold it's value, buy it because you love it.

cbarrus

Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I had the same problem with Cyclade. I purchased a Cyclade Sunday during the Bluefly spree. I really loved the color but couldn't see myself wearing it enough to justify keeping it. If you are doubting your purchase, you are probably better off returning it for something you know you will love love and wear. Resale lately has been iffy, so I wouldn't count on that.

Feb 1, 2010
I have a Cyclade Work and I use it everyday. The color becomes a bit darker in time. Each time I look at it, it just lifts my spirits! When things at work get crazy, I cop a feel or two. The color also goes well with anything I wear. When I'm out, I've noticed people doing double takes when they see my bag. The color just grabs you. This color is a keeper, IMO.

But if you're not immediately taken at first glance, maybe a Work is too big for you. Good luck with your decision! :smile: