UPS Delivered A Mid Boxy of Smooshy, Wooshy Black Leather!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
SAM_0436.jpg

SAM_0437.jpg

SAM_0438.jpg

SAM_0439.jpg

SAM_0440.jpg

I love it! Any chance you can post some mod pics, pretty please?
the lovely nafrate posted some mod shots (this is her in the attached pic) and did a review in the liked thread. Her pics and review are listed in post # 10.
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/foley-and-corinna-boxy-tote-718846.html
I love how smooshy it looks. All the stock photos are so boxy (it's even named boxy!) I really want it now. Can you please review?

It's only really boxy if it's stuffed to the gills.
I agree with nafrate's review in the other thread except I don't find the bag heavy at all. The leather is amazing and the hw is substantial. I love that the handles are long enough for shoulder carry. I see this bag as being a daily work horse. I'm glad i bought it even though now I'm thinking I have way toooo many black bags but that's another thread I guess...

Attachments

• nafrate.jpg
    nafrate.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 424
  • nafrate1.jpg
    nafrate1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 415
tonij2000 said:
the lovely nafrate posted some mod shots (this is her in the attached pic) and did a review in the liked thread. Her pics and review are listed in post # 10.
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/foley-and-corinna-boxy-tote-718846.html

It's only really boxy if it's stuffed to the gills.
I agree with nafrate's review in the other thread except I don't find the bag heavy at all. The leather is amazing and the hw is substantial. I love that the handles are long enough for shoulder carry. I see this bag as being a daily work horse. I'm glad i bought it even though now I'm thinking I have way toooo many black bags but that's another thread I guess...

Thanks for the review!

That looks lovely. I'm carrying my Bal Twiggy today and see a slight resemblance with this bag. I've been thinking about Foley & Corinna lately (esp Jetsetter) but don't actually own one. Very impressed by the leather on this. One very impressive bag! Congrats and enjoy! :tup:

Oh, wow! That is some gorgeous leather. Looks like the perfect everyday satchel. And I love that the strap drop is more generous than average for a satchel. It'll be so ready to wear.