UPS and USPS?? How can I find my package? :(

Clovers

Purses are pretty :]
Jan 16, 2011
So I ordered a bunch of things from PLNDR.com and they shipped out June 7th. It was sent via UPS (which was updated very quickly) then transferred over to USPS and apparently stopped shipping ._. I waited a few days...then weeks hoping it would come to me, since it was transferred to the next city over. What can I do? I have called both places with no luck >_> pressed all sorts of number combinations but couldn't get to a real person, they only had the automated thing you talk to and it has voice recognition.

UPS shipped out on 6/7 and handed package over to USPS on 6/11 but hasn't updated since then x_x
USPS Tracking # for shipment: 9102924911315005112174

Last edited:
Did you enter the USPS tracking info in the usps.com website? It's common now for UPS to hand over packages for USPS delivery at the end stage. Are you saying nothing appears at USPS.com?

(BTW You should edit out your UPS tracking link, for your own privacy, I think. Anyone can now see your package and destination.)

Did you enter the USPS tracking info in the usps.com website? It's common now for UPS to hand over packages for USPS delivery at the end stage. Are you saying nothing appears at USPS.com?

(BTW You should edit out your UPS tracking link, for your own privacy, I think. Anyone can now see your package and destination.)

Yes, nothing appears at the USPS website and I am entering the correct number not the UPS number. It just says "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on June, 11th. It shouldn't take two weeks :\ USPS is usually good about shipping....
I'm just wondering what my next options are, thank you

Perhaps now contact customer service & ask them to track for you with updated

info... how did you pay for this with a cc?? If so as a last resort, you

can contact your cc & dispute the charge if the package doesn't arrive

before you get your statement...

I just had a problem with USPS - they delivered my packages to a neighbor -including my anthropologie Natalie one-piece that is now sold out in my size! They've been unsuccessful in getting the packages back and since the tracking shows as "delivered" I wasn't sure what recourse I had. USPS suggested I call every company I ordered from and tell them what happened. I did that and each company worked with me-one sent out a replacement and the other two are filing claims and will refund if the package doesn't show in a certain time period.

If I were you I'd call your local post and talk with a supervisor - see if it's there. Also file a claim with USPS customer service over the phone. It's a little tricky getting past the automated portion but be persistent and keeping saying "customer service." After that, call the company and tell them what happened. I bet they will send a replacement or refund you once they verify your story and USPS deems it lost. By law, sellers are responsible for the package until it gets in your hands.

If none of that works though--someone made an excellent point regarding calling the cc company but I don't think you'll need to. Good luck!

Yes, nothing appears at the USPS website and I am entering the correct number not the UPS number. It just says "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on June, 11th. It shouldn't take two weeks :\ USPS is usually good about shipping....
I'm just wondering what my next options are, thank you

It sounds like the UPS to USPS handoff never occurred. USPS will update with "shipment accepted" when it actually receives the item from UPS. Have you inquired with UPS?

Yes, I visited the last location of the package at UPS (which was actually the main collection center in my area) and the lady said they already sent it out to USPS and I have to visit my local branch. She said she has no idea which post office, just whatever was my usual one. Eh, she wasn't helpful >_> I had to press her to actually look it up, bc all she did was look at my printout and say "it's not here, you gotta go to the post office." Anyways, I went to my local post office and the worker at the counter typed in the number, couldn't find anything about it. She then had her supervisor speak with me. He said all they have is electronic shipping info received and could not tell me where it was. Told me to contact the sender. Ehhhhh, I ended up contacting PLNDR and was offered refund or store credit :\

So out of all places, USPS and PLNDR have good service. Only the worker at UPS was kind of rude. Thank you all for your help though :smile:
But, too bad the things I ordered from PLNDR are now sold out or are not in my size :sad:

Have you tried entering the tracking code on their websites? Did they send you a new tracking code? This happened to me before but I eventually received my item in a few days on my front porch