Upromise anyone?

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I signed up to be a member 3 or so years ago, but my account has been dormant since the beginning. I just stumbled across it again today, and man oh man, they have a lot of great online sites that participate!! For instance, right now at Neiman's, they will put 3% of your purchase into the fund. Free money towards my kids college education just for shopping? I'll take it!!

I just wish I had paid attention long before now...I could have racked up lots of dough. :huh:

Eluxury.com is another good one....

Irissy said:
What is upromise?

It's a college savings program. Certain retailers will offer to put a percentage in your UPromise account to help save for college. I think Publix Supermarkets here in Florida is part of the program. That's cool that Neiman Marcus is part of it :biggrin:

Cristina said:
It's a college savings program. Certain retailers will offer to put a percentage in your UPromise account to help save for college. I think Publix Supermarkets here in Florida is part of the program. That's cool that Neiman Marcus is part of it :biggrin:

i :heart: publix. i can never live somewhere that doesn't have a publix. i'll have to check out the upromise stuff!