Upromise anyone?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I signed up to be a member 3 or so years ago, but my account has been dormant since the beginning. I just stumbled across it again today, and man oh man, they have a lot of great online sites that participate!! For instance, right now at Neiman's, they will put 3% of your purchase into the fund. Free money towards my kids college education just for shopping? I'll take it!!

I just wish I had paid attention long before now...I could have racked up lots of dough. :huh:

Eluxury.com is another good one....

2. My mom puts all our stuff on our Upromise card so all of our ridiculous purchases can go toward my baby sister's education :lol:

3. What is upromise?

4. It's a college savings program. Certain retailers will offer to put a percentage in your UPromise account to help save for college. I think Publix Supermarkets here in Florida is part of the program. That's cool that Neiman Marcus is part of it :biggrin:

5. Ooohh.. I ck out their site. That's a very good idea considering how much we girls shop! :lol:

6. erm, is it only for ppl who live in the states?

7. I'm not sure. I looked on their site, upromise.com, but couldn't find that particular restriction listed. You might want to take a peek. :biggrin:

8. I'm always using mine. Every little bit adds up.

9. i :heart: publix. i can never live somewhere that doesn't have a publix. i'll have to check out the upromise stuff!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice