Uppababy vista/uppababy mesa

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Spring Lake, NJ
I have lots of time but I went and looked at this stroller and car seat and wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were? I like it in the Lindsey wheat color. I plan on having more then 1 child so like the fact you can have more then 1 on this stroller. As far as the car seat it's between the Mesa or the newer brand nuna pipa. Anyone have these?

NYCBelle

oh so fabuleuse
O.G.
I have lots of time but I went and looked at this stroller and car seat and wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were? I like it in the Lindsey wheat color. I plan on having more then 1 child so like the fact you can have more then 1 on this stroller. As far as the car seat it's between the Mesa or the newer brand nuna pipa. Anyone have these?
No but I will say I just got the Uppababy G-Luxe umbrella stroller and it's the best. So light weight and easy to use. We have the Britax B-Agile but it's so heavy and won't be great to travel with on a plane.

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Beachy SoCAL...♥
^^ I bought the same as LR as part her recommendation lol :biggrin: . Turns out 3 other friends/ colleagues also have the UppaBaby Vista and rave about it~!

I found a reseller online & was able to get it tax-free and below retail. PM me if you're interested

trustlove

May 17, 2010
I have the uppababy vista in red and love it. My son just turned two and I'm still happy I bought it. For a car seat I bought the dinio rxt (bought two actually) used both car seat and stroller from birth till now. Very happy with both.

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Spring Lake, NJ
LOVE ours! I wanted to get it in Lindsey but DH said no, that it would get too dirty. We got it in Cole. Bought it from Brooklyn Baby World and saved $100 because the color was an older one. Here we are out today:
It was actually dh's idea for the Lindsey he liked that color the link best. You look great for just having a baby!!

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
Thanks girls! Still can't wear my regular jeans, but hopefully I can start working on getting the last of the weight off soon.