Upgrading a bag size and I need help!

Dec 3, 2008
I will be expecting my first child in November and I want to have a bag that is big enough for all of my things including some of her things when I'm not carrying her diaper bag. I'm currently carrying either my Speedy 30, Tivoli GM or Palermo PM but they are too small for me.

I really don't have time to go to the LV boutique these next few weeks and I'd like to have my mind made up before I go so I'm not stuck in the store for hours trying to decide. So far I like the Neverfull GM but I'm afraid it may be too big for what I want.

Please let me know what you carry and what it can hold. Also, any suggestions or comments would be appreciated! :smile:

Right now I carry the Damier Neverfull in mm, and I love it. I can fit all of my things in there, includning a thick sweater for a cold evening. I think it would be perfect for a new mommy, and the mm would be great if you think the gm is be too big. I think the mm size is perfect!

I would recommend the GM. Just because it's big doesn't mean you have to fill it to the brim everytime :P but on the days you need "extra" space, voila, you have it! When you are using the GM for day to day you could clinch the sides in to make it smaller.

Congratulations on your new baby!

I use my Damier NF MM as my mommy bag and it's the perfect size. I also carry it when baby isn't with me because it's also stylish.................

Same here...I can fit my things plus diapers, wipes, coloring books, crayons, etc! I normally carry for myself a wallet, cosmetic case, agenda, business card holder and sunglass case. There is plenty of room to carry more.

We are currently working on potty training so I can also fit extra pants and stuff in the MM as well!

The great thing is there's no vachetta to worry about!

Good luck deciding!