Upgraded SLGs (Chanel +1)

FunBagz

Apr 15, 2015
I have been looking into upgrading my SLGs for a while now, but wasn't really sure which direction to go. Pulled the trigger on these little beauties and am quite pleased. Being a minimalist, I was looking for compact pieces that would allow me to maximize the space in my bags. I considered the small o-case; however, I discovered that it takes up about as much room, but holds slightly less than the mini pochette. I am not much of a LV girl, but the functionality of this piece convinced me to get it. I was also leaning towards the card holder in black caviar, but I prefer how the red matches the mini pochette and will be easier to find in my black lined bags. I don't really change out my SLGs, so these will go in all my bags. Glad these are finally crossed off my list. Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• SLGBoxes.JPG
    SLGBoxes.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 399
  • SLGCardHolder.JPG
    SLGCardHolder.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 400
  • SLGBothA.jpg
    SLGBothA.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 412
  • SLGBothB.JPG
    SLGBothB.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 402
I have been looking into upgrading my SLGs for a while now, but wasn't really sure which direction to go. Pulled the trigger on these little beauties and am quite pleased. Being a minimalist, I was looking for compact pieces that would allow me to maximize the space in my bags. I considered the small o-case; however, I discovered that it takes up about as much room, but holds slightly less than the mini pochette. I am not much of a LV girl, but the functionality of this piece convinced me to get it. I was also leaning towards the card holder in black caviar, but I prefer how the red matches the mini pochette and will be easier to find in my black lined bags. I don't really change out my SLGs, so these will go in all my bags. Glad these are finally crossed off my list. Thanks for letting me share!

Looks great! I just purchased the mini pouchettes a couple months ago as well and they are perfect! Compact yet fit so much!
Congrats!

I was looking at this only yesterday after watching Minks4all ! Lovely choice !

Beautiful! How many cards can fit in the card holder please?

Beautiful! How many cards can fit in the card holder please?

Thank you, Gelato. The card case has 3 outside card slots and 1 center slot. I keep one card in each of the 3 outside slots and my DL, two insurance cards and 4 business cards in the center slot. This translates to probably around 8 or 9 credit card sized cards overall and there is room in the center slot for one or two more cards or some folded cash.