Upgrade My Makeup Brushes

i agree with the posters above. skip the chanel and invest in hakuhodo. there are some really reasonably priced brushes by hakuhodo.

RE: Hakuhodo brushes.
I've got a few and trust me some of their brushes are even cheaper than MAC brushes (try browsing their website for eye shadow brushes) but the quality is by far more superior. Their uncut hair is what attracted me. This makes the brush so soft

Don't waste your money on Chanel, there are much better brushes out there.

By the way, I think Tom Ford brushes are also made by the same manufacturer as Hakuhudo, in Japan

Had heard they were made by Chikuhodo... whoever makes the
brushes the Tom Ford brush is nice.. especially the TF foundation brush
as Chikuhodo does not make one in the Z series...

Forget Western brands! Upgrade to the Japanese brands. Chikuhodo is now on beautylish an vastly superior. Hakuhodo and Koyudo are far cheaper than Chikuhodo and as good. Don't waste your money on Chanel for an inferior product.

I recommend the blog Sweetmakeuptemptations. It's all about brushes. She has had them all and any brush fanatic will tell you to go for Japanese brushes. Save your money please!

Never heard if this blog. Gonna check it out

Forget Western brands! Upgrade to the Japanese brands. Chikuhodo is now on beautylish an vastly superior. Hakuhodo and Koyudo are far cheaper than Chikuhodo and as good. Don't waste your money on Chanel for an inferior product.

I recommend the blog Sweetmakeuptemptations. It's all about brushes. She has had them all and any brush fanatic will tell you to go for Japanese brushes. Save your money please!

I agree with all of this!