Upgrade My Makeup Brushes

Glad you posted this thread I am actually about to do a thread on the new Estee Lauder brush its absulutely fabulous I upgraded my brushes recently I used to uses Target brand then upgraded to Sonia Kusnik then Lancome, now I use a mix of brushes from MAC, to Lancome, to Sephora, to Estee Lauder, to Sonia Kushnik, and Bare Essentials.

Personally, I find MAC brushes to be terrible quality and mine shed so often and I regret purchasing them :sad:
I really like using Urban Decay make-up brushes, Crown Brush, and Sephora brushes

I love IT Cosmetics blush and ball brush for powders. I have a lot of ecotools for others, and a mishmash of japonesque, nars and smashbox otherwise.

ditto NARS brushes. I have the travel set and the quality is better than I expected.

I also have a double-ended Stila brush I really like (eyeliner/smudge) but it's old.

I have used most of the high end and expensive brushes but since I started using Real Technique ones I have touched anything else! I love the finish they give and are inexpensive

I have 7 chanel makeup brushes. Powder, foundation, blush, 2 eyeshadow, eyebrow, stippling foundation I don't use them regularly because I wear makeup inly for special occasions but I bought them because I know they will last me for ever! When I was younger I had a mac blush brush that shed so much it was embarrassing I was picking hairs off my face the whole night..lol! I say get them they are expensive but worth the investment :smile:

Agreed on Japanese brushes...once you use them, you will wonder what you did without them.

Bdellium tools and Tom Ford makes nice brushes as well.

If you're not looking to spend that much. Real techniques, Sephora Smashbox, Nars brushes can get the job done.

Don't waste your money on Chanel, there are much better brushes out there.

By the way, I think Tom Ford brushes are also made by the same manufacturer as Hakuhudo, in Japan