Updates: Empreinte ZCP Repair Story (Wallet Advice?)

May 3, 2011
Hey guys! As an update to my Repair Story, the Edinburgh store gave me a call and told me that Paris has deemed my wallet as defective and hence they sent me a new replacement instead.

Now, I am slightly uncomfortable with the idea of getting an Empreinte ZCP which might have a similar problem as well. I do know it is unlikely and I'm probably a bit too paranoid. At the same time, I also start to think that this wallet might be small for me anyways, which didn't bug me at all when I was using it, but if I can get an exchange, then why not get something different in this instance?

I called Client Service and they said they I could definitely exchange this for another item for sure considering the circumstances. Now, ladies and gents, which wallet should I go for? Ideally, I want something that's in-between a full-size wallet and a ZCP. ;)

Any advice / comments would be appreciated!

I am happy to hear you have received wonderful CS from LV! Compact Curieuse Wallet? French Purse? ZCW?

Yeah! They seem to be very accomodating, which I am very happy about! I am leaning towards the Compact Curieuse Wallet! The Edinburgh store told me that they have Aurore and brace yourself... INFINITI in stock!!! So I need to go in again from Glasgow tomorrow to see them for myself to decide! [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Yeah! They seem to be very accomodating, which I am very happy about! I am leaning towards the Compact Curieuse Wallet! The Edinburgh store told me that they have Aurore and brace yourself... INFINITI in stock!!! So I need to go in again from Glasgow tomorrow to see them for myself to decide! [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Just have a shortlist and look at everything. I like the compact origami but that's probably too small for you. How about Alexandra?

The Compact Curieuse is SO pretty. My boutique had one in Infini last month, and I was thisclose to getting it, but then they told me they had the MC Insolite and that came home with me.
Let us know what you get! :smile:

I think the Curieuse Compact Wallet would be fabulous in either color! I adore my aurore Curieuse :tender: GLD!

The Compact Curieuse is SO pretty. My boutique had one in Infini last month, and I was thisclose to getting it, but then they told me they had the MC Insolite and that came home with me.
Let us know what you get! :smile:

Haha, we seem to have similar taste in SLGs thus far! I thought I would like the new Empreinte black color, but after seeing it in person, it doesn't move me at all. Infini, on the other hand, MIGHT? But Aurore seems to be pretty as well - they are both unavailable on the website in the UK! I will keep you guys posted!

I think the Curieuse Compact Wallet would be fabulous in either color! I adore my aurore Curieuse :tender: GLD!
The Curieuse Wallet is gorgeous but it's a little big for my needs, hence the Compact version will be perfect for me I think!

Is Aurore a discontinued color for the Empreinte? I can't seem to find it on the UK LV website. Do you guys know the difference between Aurore and Jaipur?

Haha, we seem to have similar taste in SLGs thus far! I thought I would like the new Empreinte black color, but after seeing it in person, it doesn't move me at all. Infini, on the other hand, MIGHT? But Aurore seems to be pretty as well - they are both unavailable on the website in the UK! I will keep you guys posted!

Haha, we do! :biggrin:
I do like the black, but Infini is gorgeous in person. Aurore is beautiful, too.
I'm excited to see what you end up with!

I am the most undecisive person ever - after watching several youtube videos, I might actually go for the full size Curieuse wallet because of the removable coin pouch. At this point, I'm comfortable with using my MC cles as my "small bag wallet", so I might as well go all out and get the full-size Curieuse?

Going to LV in a couple of hours! We will see!