Updated TME Design

Mar 17, 2007
I don't think this was already posted so excuse me if it was. I had emailed her about the circle corners in this design and she has decided to take them away. So it now looks like this:

BE030AthenePetrolFrontnocorners1.jpg

What do you girls think? I like it alot better since it's cleaner and now I might want one since she took that away.

I don't think this was already posted so excuse me if it was. I had emailed her about the circle corners in this design and she has decided to take them away. So it now looks like this:

BE030AthenePetrolFrontnocorners1.jpg

What do you girls think? I like it alot better since it's cleaner and now I might want one since she took that away.
That is precisely why I went for this style rather than the whisper to me, because I could not get over the cricle designs she had on the base of the WTM!!! I placed my order for this beauty in petrol in the regular size and am so psyched!! Wasn't sure whether this bag does come with a shoulder/messenger strap like the LM, TMA or the WTM. Does anyone know?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but isn't that a picture of the original TME? Do you have a pic of the WTM without circles, it's meant to be narrower! :confused1:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but isn't that a picture of the original TME? Do you have a pic of the WTM without circles, it's meant to be narrower! :confused1:

Tash - I guess I wasn't paying attention. Do you think she meant the circles on the WTM? I guess that was in my head when I replied. That picture is the TME but it never had circles - Right?:confused1:

Its the stitching around the corners that is gone now, and I like it better, it looked too "reinforced" around the corners, now it looks cleaner IMO. I like it better without.

Tash - I guess I wasn't paying attention. Do you think she meant the circles on the WTM? I guess that was in my head when I replied. That picture is the TME but it never had circles - Right?:confused1:

Well, I'm hoping she actually meant the WTM...as that is the only bag that had circles!!! LOL!! After looking at the above picture, it seems the stitching in the corners has been removed...........WHY???!!! That only highlights the squareness at bottom......and seems pointless really!! LOL!!!

I would definately like to see the 'new' WTM w/o circles, just to see the difference it makes............please!! :s

I had meant TME, not WTM although maybe if enough of you voice your concerns, she'll listen. I like it better this way on the TME because before that stitching sort of distracted me and took away from the simple, clean lines of the bag. Imagine the LM with that stitching in the corner. It would be horrible. It's kind of like the old TMA bag with the front flappy things which took away from the design since it makes it so dated quickly. I think detailing can really date bags quickly sometimes. The most classic bags are very clean without unnecessary details. But that's jmho.

You know, with the TME I really don't think it deters from the bag either way. I like it both with or without the corner details. And yes I just clocked now as to what corner details you guys were referring to, and not the odd circles I presumed was being referred to earlier on. I have a TMA in natural and it has those corner stitching/details and one thing I've noticed is that it does show wear more readily on the corners as a result. Just my observation.