updated thread of whats avail and where?

pgurl

May 31, 2006
I noticed in the hermes thread, they keep track of who sees what and where...is there a balenciaga one?

maybe we can start one? just a thought.
unless of course, u guys just want to keep your bbag buying secrets to yourself :sad:

Ok, here's a scoop for anybody in the Washington, D.C., metro area. The branch of Neiman Marcus at Tyson's Galleria in Virginia just started carrying Balenciaga bags for the first time. (Previously, there was NOWHERE to get Bbags in Washington--you had to go to NYC.)

This Neiman's first put Bbags on the shelves over Mother's Day weekend and "they flew out the door," according to the sales rep, although they got more in right away. They had about 10 bags from the current season when I was there a few weeks ago--firsts, citys, hobos, a twiggy, in most of the current season colors.

Jill D.C. said:
Ok, here's a scoop for anybody in the Washington, D.C., metro area. The branch of Neiman Marcus at Tyson's Galleria in Virginia just started carrying Balenciaga bags for the first time. (Previously, there was NOWHERE to get Bbags in Washington--you had to go to NYC.)

This Neiman's first put Bbags on the shelves over Mother's Day weekend and "they flew out the door," according to the sales rep, although they got more in right away. They had about 10 bags from the current season when I was there a few weeks ago--firsts, citys, hobos, a twiggy, in most of the current season colors.

HOLY CRAP!!! that's awesome!

I just received an email from the Bal NY store on what they have:

Currently In Stock:
First: Black, White, Grey, Bleu, Rose, Origan, Lilac,
Metallic Rose, Rust, Emerald, Caramel,
City: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Rose, Emerald, Lilac, Toile with
Blk Trim
Leather Trim,
Twiggy: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Rose, Emerald, Rust, Caramel
Day: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Rose, Bleu, Ice Blue, Ink, Metallic Rose,
Metallic Silver, Toile with Rust Trim, Toile with Blk Trim
Work: Black, Origan, Bleu, Lilac, Rose
Weekender: Black, White, Grey, Rose, Bleu, Ink, Lilac, Emerald, Rust,
Caramel
Messenger: Black, Grey, Dark Olive, Teal
Box: Black, White, Rose, Bleu, Ink, Emerald, Caramel Dark Denim w/Marron
Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Shopping: Calcaire, Ice Blue, Rouge, Grey, Rose, Lilac, Caramel, Origan,
Purse: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Rose, Bleu, Emerald, Rust
La Pouchette: White, Grey, Bleu, Ink, Origan, Rose
Clutch: White, Grey, Origan, Dark Olive, Ink, Magenta
Wallet: Black, Grey, Chocolate, Calcaire
Mini Wallet: Black, Origan
Coin Purse: Black, White, Grey, Wine, Dark Olive, Origan, Magenta, Rouge,
Chocolate
Hook Box: Black, White, Grey, Bleu, Rose
Hook Work: White, Black, Rose, Lilac, Ink
Hook Weekender: White, Black, Rose, Ink, Lilac

cate22 said:
I just received an email from the Bal NY store on what they have:
Weekender: Black, White, Grey, Rose, Bleu, Ink, Lilac, Emerald, Rust,
Caramel
Hook Weekender: White, Black, Rose, Ink, Lilac

oh dear oh dear oh dear...I would love a weekender in INK or BLEU. What is a "hook weekender"???

There is a store in Millburn, NJ that has a pale pink Work on sale for $895. I would only recommend buying it IF you are in NJ and can go directly to the store. They suck when it comes to shipping bags...a friend had a nightmare of a time dealing with them when they shipped a damaged bag to her. :rant:

Jill D.C. said:

I was there about 3 weeks ago and I saw what I think was the cornflower blue city. IMO they didn't have a great selection, but better than nothing!

Hatikuh - Actually, I had already planned to call them up about something else, and I stumbled upon this thread. So while I had an SA on the phone, I asked if she could email me their current stock. Luckily, she wasn't too busy, and sent it to me right away...

Esiders - I've never seen a hook weekender. But according to the email, the dimensions are (21"L x 9"W x 15" H) and costs $1,895...

^pgurl, there have been a lot of threads other members have posted, in which they shared information about Bbags on ebay or stores near them. You may have to search a bit here and there, but I don't think anybody's being greedy about them.
There's a thread right now about a Shirise sale -50% off off Bbags (only certain styles, though)!
Good luck, and I hope you find your bag soon!:smile:

justonemore said:
I'm late looking for this I know, but has anyone a suggestion for a city ink .......... Thanks.

Yay for INK!!! Try NM or Barneys...the SAs should be able to research national stock.

If you'd like to try eBay there are 2 authentic ones out there currently...

Good luck!! :flowers: