updated southampton toki list.

WTF... I looked up my tracking # at UPS and my package got DELIVERED to NEW JERSEY and got SIGNED by someone named SOPHIA!!! It got delivered on the 19th!!

On top of that, Lindsey sent me two different tracking numbers (I don't know why I didn't notice until now) but the other number isn't being recognized anyway!!

If that's really my package, that Sophia person better give me my wallet!!

Okay, I called this morning and Shauna (Lindsey is off) reread my tracking number. THANK GOODNESS I had been e-mailed the wrong one!! :sweatdrop: Hopefully I'll get the package today or tomorrow because when I typed in the tracking number, it said to check back later... So maybe that means it's on it's way on a plane.

Big sigh of relief.

Wow! I've never been giving tracking numbers from the outlets. I get stuff from NY outlets in 2 days..3 days tops. But Shawna at Southhampton will never get a penny out of me ever! I just shipped vmasterz boatload to her....and all of her stuff only took 2 days at a time...and she'll get all of her stuff before mine comes from Macys.:sad: But that will be great for vmasterz!

annieb: You have to call or email them next day to get the tracking number.

maya: if you are still not getting the tracking info it means it's still not the right number. It should show info every step of the way, when it was picked up and each stop in between.

Wow! They've never told me that! I always get stuff so fast from NY outlets that I was never concerned with it. But the c.s. rep at Macys gave me a tracking number over a week ago and it must be wrong because I still can't track it. I have no idea where that shipment is or when it will get here!

I'm starting to feel like its getting too hard to get tokis. I have to wait so long....it sucks. Even when SH ships fast to me, I've had to wait 5 days already to get the same SA to wait on me!

hmm yeah I was never given tracking numbers when I ordered from all 3 outlets haha..thanks for the tip DreamsOfToki, next time I'll call and ask for it :biggrin: Yay..cant wait til my boatload comes hahah! Thanks a bunch Annieb!