Updated SH list with more styles....

I've been shy about posting anything---sorry to be so "lurky". I was tentative about getting the canguro but I really love inferno print and I just could no longer resist and got one. Does anyone have any reviews on this style bag? It is a fanny pack but I saw a girl wearing it across her chest and it was so cute. :smile:

I dont own one, but I saw this girl with the playground black, she wore it over her shoulder, it was cool seeing someone wearing it another way.

Yippie, I just spoke with Lindsey and ordered my first Paradiso Ciao Ciao and Inferno Bambino. She is very sweet and has lots of patience with the print placement.:tup: I can't wait to receive my first order from SH!:yahoo:

I've been shy about posting anything---sorry to be so "lurky". I was tentative about getting the canguro but I really love inferno print and I just could no longer resist and got one. Does anyone have any reviews on this style bag? It is a fanny pack but I saw a girl wearing it across her chest and it was so cute. :smile:

I just got one from the SH outlet a few weeks back and love it, but I am partial to the canguro :yes: