Updated private-collection 'my Bbags' ;-)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to share my 'updated' bbag-collection (family-pictures) with you all - my loveliest friends :love: :heart: :kiss: :tender: !!!

first pic: my biggest LOVE ... 'sweet little coin purses', discontinued porte-monnaies in '04 eggplant and '05 sky-blue / mini coin purses in '04 eggplant and '05 bubblegum-pink !

second: coin purses with ... '05 teal shoe-bag and '06 black shoulder !

third: my cities ... '04 lilac and turquoise, '05 turquoise

fourth: my days/hobos ... '05 apple-green, bubblegum-pink and teal (hold for sale)

fifth: purses from 2006: rouge vif and greige (greige will go back to Aloha Rag or .... ) / and at last the '05 teal twiggy (I'm selling)

:love: :heart: :love: :heart:

119-1998_IMG.JPG 119-1999.pf_IMG.jpg 120-2014_IMG.JPG 120-2003.pf_IMG.jpg 120-2002.pf_IMG.jpg
  2. and ALL together . . . a 'family-pic' :yahoo: :wlae: :tender: :cutesy: :party:

120-2001.pf_IMG.jpg
  3. OMG! gorgeous collection!
    specially love your shoe bag & coin purses! :wlae:

4. Wow! I love them all! You have an amazing collection!

5. what a lovely collection, First! Just Gorgeous!

6. Love your collection firstclass:love: ...especially your eggplant coin purses.

7. very nice collection. love your eggplant coin purse.

8. Love all the great colors!! :love:

9. Amazing collection!
    I miss your Anis City though :crybaby:

10. OH MY LORD!! you girls all have amazing collections. seriously..so yummy

11. SuperGorge collection! Love the 05 turq city and all your coin purses - they're SO cute!

Thanks for sharing!!!

12. What a beautiful collection!! I love the little coin purses, they are so cute!!!

13. omg first... your lilac is just TDF :love: :love: :love: and your little eggplant coin:tender: :tender: ... Beautiful collection !!

14. Amazing colors :nuts: Love your Lilac.:graucho:

15. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I love to see all those beautiful bags together. You're returning your Greige Purse???? OMG NO!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!