Updated pics of my collection...*lots of pics*

Thank you chanelspell!

Lani: I couldn't agree w/your more. Returner's remorse is definitely a terrible thing. It's happened to me a few times, and I just ended up buying the same bag again at a higher price. :Push:

oy oy oy maybe if i luck into finding another one i won't return it this time. :sad:

All I can say is FABULOUS!!!! Your collection is amazing and you have it all! If I had a collection like yours I would be fulfilled ... I think! Thanks so much for sharing your collection with us. Your blue lady braid, and J12 watch just capture my heart. Oh I will visit this thread a few times this weekend. It's called a Chanel fix!

WOAH! I know we talk about our collections but to actually see yours all laid out it's like Purrfect said - a stairway to heaven! The colors are so diverse.

Jenn, we have never discussed your brown DS flap! I cannot believe you forgot about it all this time. The leather on that ligne is gorgeous!

:heart: the J12!! How about a pic of it on your wrist?

Oh...thank you so much for taking the trouble to line them all up for us...:drool: my favs. are the reissues and expandables...you've got practically all the TDF colors...

and yes, for me in 2008 s/s... I am definately going after the dark red reissue...