Updated pics of my collection...*lots of pics*

OMG :drool::drool::drool:.
Also, I'm soooo showing this to my PHH, so he can see I'm very normal. :P I see 3 226 reissues, plus 3 exp. flaps, plus 2 LB bowlers, plus 2 jumbos. Hahahaha. I'm SO GLAD I'm not the only one who has multiples. :roflmfao:

wahhhh where were you with this enabler logic when i decided to return the DS reissue b/c i thought 3 reissues would be too many? :crybaby:

wahhhh where were you with this enabler logic when i decided to return the DS reissue b/c i thought 3 reissues would be too many? :crybaby:

Awwwww, I thought I was "helping" since you were on the fence. See Larkie, when you're not sure, don't return. :graucho: Returner's remorse is a terrible thing. :crybaby:

What an absolutely fabulous collection you have Jen! Thanks for sharing pics with us. Did you exchange the Modern Chain N/S tote for the E/W? Your pics of the N/S tote inspired me to get my own!

Purrrfect: Thanks! LOL, that's the purrrfect description! :P

Thank you kaka28!

chloe-babe: Thanks! I haven't used the white exp w/the watch yet, but now that you mentioned it I will this weekend!

Thank you jfhave!

Luccibag: Thanks! Hahah, yeah, a Noah's Ark thing. That's cute!

Thank you laksalala!

Thanks Gianna!

Thank you Diana!

Regina: Thanks! I don't think anyone can compete w/your amazing collection though. I'm still in awe of your pics!

Thanks foxy! You're collection isn't too shabby either! :heart:

Nathalie: Thanks! Have you used your gorgeous white jumbo yet? :heart:

Thank you addisonshopper, DD101!

Maxter: Thank you! ITA, the blue lady braid is special. Ahh, I think my favorite would have to be... the black patent jumbo or the blue lady braid. :P

Thanks Michele. Love, love, love the colors in your collection as well!

Lani: LOL! Your collection puts mine to shame! That's a medium classic flap in black caviar next to the luxe flap. OMG, that question makes me shiver, but I'd have to say either the black patent jumbo, the blue LB, or a reissue that's within reach. Yes, I remember we had this conversation. I'm SO GLAD that I'm not the only one that buys in multiples either! Thanks again and please post pics of your updated collection once your blue LB arrives.

Thank you Jen! I'm still envious of your violet e/w.

Thank you GTOfan!

Calisnoopy: Thanks! Haha, I needed at least 1 handheld bag in my collection.

Thank you poosdarling!

eiffel21: Thanks! LOVE your collection too!

Debbie: Thank you! I didn't know that you had the red exp tote too! :heart: How's it holding up?

Hey gorgeous! LOL, oh please. Your collection blows mine away as well. How many flaps do you have now? Was it 3
31256? :P Hmm, my top 5 bags would be 1. black patent jumbo 2. blue LB 3. dark silver/lt silver reissue 4. luxe flap 5. an exp flap. We NEED pics of your collection ASAP!

Thank you thegraceful1! I'm still drooling over your bordeaux and grey reissues. :nuts:

Thank you Stephanie! Congrats again on your GORGEOUS red LB. Have you used it yet? I really want the LB in red, but I won't do triplets anymore.:nogood:

Thank you Savannah!

LOL Larkie! You can never have too many reissues. I'm going to be in SO much trouble when the spring collection arrives.

Thank you Harley! LOL!

Bellabags: Thank you! Yes, I love both styles, but I need at least 1 *big* black bag in my collection. I hope you're enjoying your N/S, the glazed caviar is stunning.

Thank you chanelspell!

Lani: I couldn't agree w/your more. Returner's remorse is definitely a terrible thing. It's happened to me a few times, and I just ended up buying the same bag again at a higher price. :Push: