Updated pic of my smaller LV pieces...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Couple are missing but I looove this nightstand thing we just bought for my room, I can just pictre it now.

Waking up and opening it and saying " hmmm what bracelet/cles do I use today lol" if I only had all my fav. cles though!! :sad:

I want soo many more accessories but a lot are duplicates just different lines :Push:

DSC01260.JPG
  2. What cles are your fave ?

And I just love the bracelets so much ! So cute !

3. I looove the Suhali because of the colors! I want the blue, black and white, and then both MC's! but that's $1,350.00 before the increase for cles's lol!

4. Great pieces.

5. Oh and the black thing above my wapity is the monogram glace braclet, it's hard to see :sad:

6. Great collection!

7. Oooh that's ambitious ! Not a fan of the plum colour for suhali ? And even though it's a lot of money for accessories, cles are so perfect for everything !

8. ***waves to wapity*** hehehe!

9. I like the plum but I thought it wad disc.

oh great now I want 6 lol

10. Yeah it is.. but I seem them now and again on eBay, and the plum is such a gorgeous colour - it definitely deserves a place on your list ! ;)

11. Great accessories, and nice abs I must add!!! ;)

12. i like the bracelets!

13. I LOVE your bracelets!!! What are the name and style number? Are they still for sale? thanks

14. Theda Strength bracelet's or Theda Strength Force Bracelets, I paid $290.00 each. There are 2 versions, the thin and the thick, I have the thicker one. Yes still for sale but I know they have gone up since the last increase and then when the new one hits... but worth the $

15. I love your bracelets! I also love your red suhali cles! :biggrin::heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice