Updated Mini Collection

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
Happy Holidays everyone, Today I decided to do a updated handbag showcase collection. I have one before and I asked them to delete since most of the bag on that thread are gone. I join TPF 2012 and thats when I was just started getting into handbags. Long story short some of the bags I given to my family members since my taste for handbags change over the years I didn't go over board hoarding I'm still minimalist I choose wisely where to spend my money when it comes to luxury handbag goods. I'm content with my collection so far and I hope you guys enjoy my thread as much as I enjoy sharing this Mini Collection.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    711.2 KB · Views: 658
More close up pictures...I will categorize the brand of the bag so that way its more neat and easy to look at. Thank you for viewing:smile: My Michael Kors Family Hamilton and Sutton is my favorite design in MMK collection very simple yet elegant for day and night handbag.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    850.2 KB · Views: 695
My two Buttery soft Coach leather clutch and crossbody/shoulder bag this bags are great for travel companion very understated and simple yet elegant:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    864.2 KB · Views: 642
My one and only Kate Spade this bag is particularly a try out bag when II was on the market for Louis Vuitton Alma BB I want to feel and know first if this particular style of bag is for me handheld or crossbody style....and yes I luv it:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    862.5 KB · Views: 637
My one and only Alexander Wang and Rebecca Minkoff:smile: I like matching my bag to my wallet and the AW is the Rockie:cool: Silver on Silver

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 608
And my last handbag is my HG I've been wanting a Chanel for couple of years now but I can't find the one and when I saw this I know Santa is obligated to get it for me this Christmas and so he did and I love it Limited Edition Chanel WOC in navy and black color :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    435.7 KB · Views: 576