Updated Mini Collection

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
Happy Holidays everyone, Today I decided to do a updated handbag showcase collection. I have one before and I asked them to delete since most of the bag on that thread are gone. I join TPF 2012 and thats when I was just started getting into handbags. Long story short some of the bags I given to my family members since my taste for handbags change over the years I didn't go over board hoarding I'm still minimalist I choose wisely where to spend my money when it comes to luxury handbag goods. I'm content with my collection so far and I hope you guys enjoy my thread as much as I enjoy sharing this Mini Collection.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    711.2 KB · Views: 658

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
More close up pictures...I will categorize the brand of the bag so that way its more neat and easy to look at. Thank you for viewing:smile: My Michael Kors Family Hamilton and Sutton is my favorite design in MMK collection very simple yet elegant for day and night handbag.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    850.2 KB · Views: 695

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
My one and only Kate Spade this bag is particularly a try out bag when II was on the market for Louis Vuitton Alma BB I want to feel and know first if this particular style of bag is for me handheld or crossbody style....and yes I luv it:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    862.5 KB · Views: 637

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
And my last handbag is my HG I've been wanting a Chanel for couple of years now but I can't find the one and when I saw this I know Santa is obligated to get it for me this Christmas and so he did and I love it Limited Edition Chanel WOC in navy and black color :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    435.7 KB · Views: 576