Jewelry Storage - How do you store your jewelry?

I have thinned out my jewerly a bit, and reorganized it, but I think that I am going to need a special section for my Tiffany jewelry.
I think I might invest in a large jewelry roll from Tiffany.
Anyone ever see it? How many pieces does it hold?

I don't have much jewellery. I only got 4 hand make dimonds rings and bands, LV necklace and pendant, LV diamonds watch, bvlgari Bzero 1 ring, Bvlgari pendant and necklace.. also waiting to arrive is my lovely LOVE BRACELET.. So i put most of my jewellery in T&CO small blue pouch and hide it in a place that no one would think of!! just incase if.. something bad happen to me or our family my good friend will know exactly where it is. I used to store all my jewellery in a nice cedar wood box but when my friend house was broken into and all they took or search for was jewellery and cash, from then on i hide my stuffs and bought fake rings and diamonds and leave it in my jewellery box instead.

I don't have much jewellery. I only got 4 hand make dimonds rings and bands, LV necklace and pendant, LV diamonds watch, bvlgari Bzero 1 ring, Bvlgari pendant and necklace.. also waiting to arrive is my lovely LOVE BRACELET.. So i put most of my jewellery in T&CO small blue pouch and hide it in a place that no one would think of!! just incase if.. something bad happen to me or our family my good friend will know exactly where it is. I used to store all my jewellery in a nice cedar wood box but when my friend house was broken into and all they took or search for was jewellery and cash, from then on i hide my stuffs and bought fake rings and diamonds and leave it in my jewellery box instead.

Thats a really good idea! I think I am going to buy a smythson jewellery roll and hide my good stuff in that! :smile:

here is mine, i plan to get another on very soon

DSCF1227.jpg

DSCF1228.jpg

DSCF1229.jpg

DSCF1230.jpg
oh wow, that is so neat!!!

Just received this jewelry box for Christmas. Not entirely sure how I feel about it, but it definitely is a step up from the box I had before (at least in terms of organization).

Luxury Silver Safekeeper Deluxe Jewelry Box by Lori Greiner

Images from QVC

Attachments

• h165020_023.jpg
    h165020_023.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,762
  • h165020.jpg
    h165020.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,771
HighlyFavored1 said:
Hello,

My orginal post was titled http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/my-costume-jewelry-display-682257.html

Below is my updated costume jewelry storage. The cabinet can be found on the Home Shopping Network (HSN) at http://home-solutions.hsn.com/over-the-door-mirrored-jewelry-armoire_p-5949947_xp.aspx?cmsstr=952330&webm_id=5949947&web_id=5949947&sz=888&sf=HW&dept=HW0034&cat=HW0044&o=&ocm=seis
It comes in black, white, silver (sold out), leopard, light oak, cherry and zebra. I decided on the leopard. It can go over the door or on the wall.

OVER THE DOOR MIRRORED JEWELRY ARMOIRE

Omg!! I want one too!