Updated Info About TMA Midi from Jackie

audball67

Dec 27, 2006
From a message this AM:

"...How lovely to hear from you. Yes, the TMA midi has been sketched and sent off to the atelier, so now it is just a matter of them finding the time to get it done. Right now they are working on the spring orders and the hobo and TMA midi is next....hoping Feb or March to get something finalised. We have a new person working on samples, so it might be sooner, lets see.

Thanks for your understanding."

This is all the info she has, so if there are additional questions, perhaps we should put them in this thread for future reference. (I told her I wouldn't pester her, as she is still in Sweden - and I'm an excellent "pest" :P!)

So no dimensions, prototypes, etc. just yet --we'll have to wait a bit. I told her I was sitting on my hands not participating in any bespokes (darn you, girls from the TME pebbled choco contingent :sweatdrop:!), since I'm trying to be very good about bag purchases this year...

Thanks for the info, audball. I've been very interested in this TMA midi as well. I would like one in that matte chocolate. I'm so glad to hear they're working on the hobo though. Can't wait to see that one. I've been debating between that and a WTM.

Wow! Great news...this is one of my fave BE designs, and I am thrilled to see it come back in a slightly smaller size. (I keep on going to the grey one at AFF that sold and :drool:ing)...

I was going to send an email at the end of the month, since I know she has a lot going on. I figured that if she said February/March then a check at end of February would seem fair ;)...