Updated Dooney & Bourke Collection!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to get rid of all my signature bags, and stick with leather. Right now, it's not much of a collection but I'm so happy with what I have.

Dooney & Bourke Large Kristen Tote (Light Pink) -Purchased from a local consigment shop for a little over $70.00. It was NWT and even had the dustbag.

Dooney & Bourke All Weather Leather Satchel (Black) - Purchased from eBay for $51.90 including shipping.

Thanks for letting me share.

Dooney & Bourke  Updated Collection 2014.JPG

2. Pretty bags! My collection started with 1 lonely AWL bag and has increased to 7 bags in the last 3 months!

3. Great items to keep! I have the satchel in T-Moro brown. What a cute and fun little bag. The pink is really cute too.

At the beginning of the year, I had about 28 bags (Dooneys). I just recently sold 5 and gave 4 to my mom. I going through now and getting rid of more. It's crazy to have that many bags. Kinda embarrassing sometimes. :smile: Thanks for sharing with us!

4. Cute bags!

5. Nice little collection Princess. :tup: Thanks for sharing. Be careful, it's addicting. I started my collection last summer, with the exception of one bag I had for 6 months prior which I have since sold. I now have 14 bags and several accessories. :shame: I did sell several other bags to make room for these. :girlwhack:

6. Love your AWL bag!

7. It is crazy addicting. Lol. I started with wanting and needing one "quality" bag and now I have more than a few quality bags. Lol. And I just started like two months ago? Lol. Sheesh.
    Love your bags, by the way. :smile: