Updated Collection with new reveals...

I'm moving in a few months so I decided now was the time to organize my collection before thing got too crazy so here's my Chanel collection minus my shoes, scarves, sunglasses, and RTW.......View attachment 3662928 View attachment 3662929 View attachment 3662930
YUM!!! This is an extraordinarily feast for the eyes stylevialauren!! Way way way too many gorgeous items to try & pick a favorite or 2! LOVE!!! You seem extremely organized so I'm sure your move will go smooth! All the best to you/ Luck w/ the move!:flowers:

Reactions: stylevialauren
Looks like a great collection!
WOW!! I love everything in your collection :heart:

Omgggggg!!! Gorgeous collection! Love them all, especially those Camellia goodies!!! [emoji7][emoji259][emoji7]

Gorgeous collection! I love it :heart::love::heart:

YUM!!! This is an extraordinarily feast for the eyes stylevialauren!! Way way way too many gorgeous items to try & pick a favorite or 2! LOVE!!! You seem extremely organized so I'm sure your move will go smooth! All the best to you/ Luck w/ the move!:flowers:

Loveee how colorful your collections are! I especially envy your slg collections, they are just adorable & so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us & happy packing!:flowers:

Thanks guys :smile::heart:

You have an amazing collection!! I especially LOVE your turquoise deauville tote!! And what season is that light green zipped coin purse at the top of the second picture from?? Love it!!!
Thanks! The mint green patent zip around is 16C :smile:
Wow... it's amazing collection! I love them all. I have a question! How do you like your patent leather WOC? Is it difficult to maintain the patent leather?
I don't use it very often because the WOC strap is quite long and the color makes it feel more like a going out at night bag. I wouldn't buy another bag in patent just because I love Lambskin, Calf, and Caviar more :smile:
:heart: that green square mini!! How long ago did you purchase that?
It's a year old from 16S :smile:

Lovely collection! Is that a beige lambskin flap? I've been wanting to get one, but I want to know how you find the maintenance?
It's light pink Caviar and I haven't had any issues with color transfer at all :smile:

Gorgeous! Is that the mint blue zip wallet in patent? I have the exact same one but it's dirty [emoji30] how do you keep it so clean
Yes it's the mint green from 16C and as you see I have so many in rotation that it's only been used probably 10 times :smile: Probably my OCD is more to blame than anything as far as keeping it clean!