Updated collection pics!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So many have come and gone since i began here is my most recent shots taken tonight. total of 15 bags 3 wallets 1 wristlet 1 keyfob and 10 scarves.:smile:

group shots february (2) resize.jpg group shots february (3) resize.jpg group shots february (4) resize.jpg group shots february (5) resize.jpg group shots february (9) resize.jpg
  2. very nice!!!!!

3. Cute collection

4. such nice eye candy :smile: LOVE IT.

We're twins on the kira

5. Girl you have one downright GORGEOUS collection! :nuts: Congrats they are all beautiful!

6. more pics

group shots february (11) resize.jpg
  7. You have some very beautiful bags!

8. Nice collection! You have a good few different colors!

Know what style that fob is? I haven't seen that one yet.

9. Wow!!! Gorgeous Collection! My favorites are your Legacy pieces and your Sabrinas! The Kira is very pretty, too! Love it!

10. thanks! i need to start getting more smaller items and using them lol.

11. all hail xl lily she is to die for...and i love the sabrinas...

12. Beautiful Collection!!!!!!!

13. lol yes miss xl lily is the queen!!! kira is giant though even bigger than lily. i love my sabrinas also... especially the cobalt blue

14. Great stuff! That Lily is TDF! Love the Kira and the Alexa too! Thanks for sharing your pics.

15. Day-um what a collection! Love it all! Totally drooling over here! I could base my wishlist just on what you already have lmao!

Lily and Kira and Sabrina....oh my!