Updated Clinic Reputations?

Hello everyone! I'm planning on getting a v-line surgery + rhinoplasty + ptosis correction at the end of July/beginning of August this year. However, the clinic that I chose for consultation (GNG), has been receiving horrible reviews on here recently. So now, I'm looking for a new list of clinics I can try.

Here's my short list right now:
  • The View Clinic
  • Regen
  • Opera
  • CBK Plastic Surgery
Please tell me what you guys know about these three clinics, and whether you have any other suggestions to add to the list! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey I just did a consult at opera in Korea so here is my review. Opera quoted me $3m+$2m for incisional double eyelid with ptosis correction and rhinoplasty with tiplasty and hump removal. Out of all three consultations I went for, this was the longest and the doctor gave the best recommendations for my eyes and nose shape. I really enjoyed this consultation because I learnt so much on what procedures to avoid. He didn’t want to upsell me procedures that wouldn’t suit me. He really cared about what I wanted and told me upfront that lateral cathoplasty for my eyes will not suit me at all. I definitely recommend a consultation at opera just to get a feel. Unfortunately I felt this doctor was a bit too young looking for my preference and on the soyoung forums, I only found reviews for his boob jobs and nothing else. Hence I won’t be going with opera.

Reactions: miss miyu